Garden Office and Garden Studio Soundproofing
How to build a Soundproof Garden Studio
Why would we need to soundproof a Garden Room?
Back to Soundproof Garden Studios.
A Professional Soundproof Garden Studio
How to stop sound - in or out of a Garden Studio
A Room within a Room
Specialist Soundproofing Materials
How to create a Sound Studio that works
- Choose a traditional design with acceptable and unobtrusive appearance.
- Build its outer skin / doors and windows with normal materials fitting in to the existing environment
- Inside the outer skin build another room, which stops the passage of sound. Using the correct layers of mass to suit the decibels being distributed outside, or inside at the target cost.
- Consider secondary doors and windows to complete the sound blocking.
My advice for creating a Soundproof Garden Building
- Make it look traditional
- Build two rooms one within the other
- Use dense materials for the inner room
- Provide secondary screening for doors and windows